Connoisseur:Pinot Grigio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connoisseur:Pinot Grigio

i've got a Connoisseur Pinot Grigio, the colour of which is quite dark - i think - for a Pinot grigio

has anyone else made this particular kit and noticed this.

Rince.

will post a pic.
    Geordie : refers to a person originating from Tyneside and the former coal mining areas of northern County Durham or the dialect spoken by such people. There are a number of rival theories to explain how the term came about, though all accept that it derives from a familiar diminutive form of the name "George".

there.
    Attached Files
    Geordie : refers to a person originating from Tyneside and the former coal mining areas of northern County Durham or the dialect spoken by such people. There are a number of rival theories to explain how the term came about, though all accept that it derives from a familiar diminutive form of the name "George".

Comment

Yummy!

It looks very good to me! Is it finished? If it is still fermenting, it might get a little bit lighter with more clearing. If it is finished , you might want to top up nicely.

REBEL MODERATOR

...lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'til ya die...'til ya die !"

Comment

it's finished and now bottled - i just thought it looked a bit on the dark side

Comment

Working...
        X