Kit Recommendations - Riesling/Pinot Grigio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kit Recommendations - Riesling/Pinot Grigio

I sampled a cheap commercial Riesling the other week and really enjoyed it. I am therefore now in the market for a Riesling Kit. I read the comments on the forum regarding the Wine Art kit - however this seems to have been discontinued.

Has anyone done any Riesling kits? Any recommendations?

Also, I read the rave reviews of the Magnum Ultimate Pinot Grigio kits - however this seems to have bitten the dust as well. A bit of searching revealed that some suppliers are directing people to the 'Primo Vino Pinot Grigio' as an alternative?

Again, any suggestions for something close to the quality of the Magnum kit in the same price bracket?

Thank you

The Beaverdale kit is not bad at all
    Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

Thanks Goldseal. Would that be the Riesling?

Comment

Sorry, only half-read the post .

The Beaverdale kit was a PG.

I have only made two kit Rieslings - a WineArt kit (discountinued now) and a WinExpert Ltd Edition Alsation Riesling - very good, but not available because it was a Ltd Edition!.

Sorry about that.
        Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

No worries. Thanks for the clarification!

I was wondering if the Cellar 7 PG was any good or perhaps the Grundy Platinum PG? I am after a sub £1 a bottle white to match the Magnum Ultimate PG for quality / affordability..

The Riesling, I will pay a bit more for, though still not as much as I allow myself for Red wine!

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X