• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selection International with Grape Skins kits

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Just found this. Any thoughts?

Four NEW International Sensations!

Posted August 10, 2011 | 0 Comments

Winexpert is pleased to announce the introduction of our new Selection International with Grape Skins kits. There will be four new varieties that will include a crushed grape skin pack and bottle labels. Selection International with Grape skins is one of the most exciting and timely kits Winexpert has produced, allowing the winemaker to choose a country of origin kit with excellent varietal character, bold flavours and aromas and full-bodied tannins, all in a wine that drinks well young and rewards patience.

Features
    • 16.4 litres of juice and concentrate and 1.6 litres of grapeskins—18 litres total
    • Six week winemaking schedule
    • Layered flavour and a complex profile
    • Bolder flavours and aromas
    • Country of origin designation
    • Drinkable at 3 months of age, with potential for cellaring
    • Labels Included!
    Selection International with Grape skins is one of the most exciting and timely kits Winexpert has produced, allowing the winemaker to choose a country of origin kit with excellent varietal character, bold flavours and aromas and full-bodied tannins, all in a wine that drinks well young and rewards patience.

Features

16.4 litres of juice and concentrate and 1.6 litres of grapeskins—18 litres total
    Six week winemaking schedule
    Layered flavour and a complex profile
    Bolder flavours and aromas
    Country of origin designation
    Drinkable at 3 months of age, with potential for cellaring
    Labels Included!

We are excited to have these four great varieties available in stores this September: Australian Petite Verdot, Chilean Malbec Shiraz, Sicilian Nero D'Avola and Spanish Tempranillo.

For more information on these great new kits, please visit your local Winexpert Authorized Retailer.

I am positively tembling. Especially as i'm merrily down half a bottle of Nero D'Avola (shop bought) as we speak! Just our luck that the UK wont get these. Bugger.
    Last edited by owlwithoutfeathers; 29-08-2011, 07:29 PM. Reason: missed off web link
    A day without wine is a day without sunshine!

They're released in September the other side of the pond. If we get them over here, it'll be nearer January I'd think at least.

They do look good though.

Comment

Karl did get me an old Crushendo kit when WE announced they were discontinuing them, so it may be worth asking him.
      Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

Hi guys ive got an update on this. Theres a supplier that might be getting them in at the end of September; cost is around £105 (but not certain yet).

I'll keep the forum updated. But if Karl can work his magic, i'd certianly be interested to hear!

Owl.

Comment

£105 yikes!
          Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

That's about what the Crushendo kits cost.
            Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

Further update: Sadly, they are all sold out before even hitting the HBS.

Awwwwww.

Comment

Hi, first off a big thank you to every one who shares thier knowledge so freely i have been soaking it up and using it for the last year or so to good effect ,i have not bought any commercial wine for a year now, I even made sparkling wine No1(turned out really well) following the advice gained from this site. Unfortunatley i have been unable to make a grapefest yet but it is on my to do list,
                Any way my question is, does the the selection kits with grape skins warrant the extra cost over the select origanal kits which i currently make.
                Aligator

Comment

What volume are these? I only ask because i am planning to do more perused and frozen grapes this year and wondered how they compare?
                  Last edited by Cellar_Rat; 04-04-2012, 06:18 PM.
                  Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Originally posted by Cellar_Rat View Post
                    What volume are these? I only ask because i am planning to do more perused and frozen grapes this year and wondered how they compare?

Four NEW International Sensations!

Posted August 10, 2011 | 0 Comments

Winexpert is pleased to announce the introduction of our new Selection International with Grape Skins kits. There will be four new varieties that will include a crushed grape skin pack and bottle labels. Selection International with Grape skins is one of the most exciting and timely kits Winexpert has produced, allowing the winemaker to choose a country of origin kit with excellent varietal character, bold flavours and aromas and full-bodied tannins, all in a wine that drinks well young and rewards patience.

Features
                    • 16.4 litres of juice and concentrate and 1.6 litres of grapeskins—18 litres total
                    • Six week winemaking schedule
                    • Layered flavour and a complex profile
                    • Bolder flavours and aromas
                    • Country of origin designation
                    • Drinkable at 3 months of age, with potential for cellaring
                    • Labels Included!
                    Selection International with Grape skins is one of the most exciting and timely kits Winexpert has produced, allowing the winemaker to choose a country of origin kit with excellent varietal character, bold flavours and aromas and full-bodied tannins, all in a wine that drinks well young and rewards patience.

And im still interested in the grape kits if you are going to put them together Mr Rat!

Owl.

Comment

Winexpert has just announced (this week) two more kits in this series...Italian Amarone, and Italian Brunello.

Steve
                      the procrastinating wine maker in the Niagara Region of Ontario Canada
                      "why do today what you can put off till next week"

Comment

Working...
                      X