Trying to get back into wine making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to get back into wine making

Hi everyone, forgive me if I am doing this wrong but it is ages since I ventured in here.

Anyhoo, I am here in the south of Holland at the moment and I really want to make some wine - kit will be easiest as it requires least equipment.

Trouble is - I can't find a home-brew store.

Anyone nearby who can point me the right direction?

Cheers
    www.honeyjukes.co.uk

Well theres always Brouwland who are in the North of Belgium so might be a reasonable day trip, plus probably cheaper postage than they charge to the UK.

Brouwland is Europe's most specialized supplier for winemakers, brewers, liqueur makers and cheese makers.
    Simon
    "I can certainly see that you know your wine. Most of the guests who stay here wouldn't know the difference between Bordeaux and Claret." - Basil Fawlty

Comment

Are any of these a help ?

Burg Bieren Bierwinkel. Ruim 3.000 bieren op voorraad vanuit de hele wereld. Unieke bierbeleving in het bierige hart van Nederland. Graag tot ziens in Ermelo

We are the place for the best materials and ingredients for making your own beer, wine, dairy and liqueur. With passion we share our knowledge for your own creation. With us every homebrewer is not only welcome, here every homebrewer is at home. Brew it y
      Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Thanks folks, will check those out
        www.honeyjukes.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X