Finally got my act together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got my act together

Started 8 kits today that have been waiting since last year for me to get my ducks in a row

WinExpert selection internaional Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon

WinExpert selection internaional Italian Sangiovese

WinExpert Limited edition Italian Piedmont Neebbiolo D'alva (two of these together in 46 litre batch)

WinExpert limited edition Chilean Maipo valley Carmenere- cabernet sauvignon

Kenridge showcase limited edition Mouverdre (two of these together in a 46 litre batch)

WinExpert limited edition Petit syrah/Zinfandel

Also sorted my winemaking area out

tired and emotional now

having a glass of Italian Trebbiano (fresh grape)

regards
    Bob
    N.G.W.B.J.
    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
    Wine, mead and beer maker

WOW!!!! A monstrous brewing session. Lots of kit wines there. I don't think any are grape pack kits? Have you tried the grape pack kits? I much prefer the kits with the grape packs. Either WE or Cellar Craft. Do you always follow the printed recipe or do you vary from kit to kit -- oak additions? same yeast that is supplied in the kit?

hope you do well with all of them. I currently have 3 bulk ageing; a WE Supertuscan, a CC Cab SAV, a CC Pinot Gris and have 23 liters of Fresh Pear in the 9 month of bulk ageing, it is now finally clear and just about ready for the bottles. Cheers DAW

Comment

You go Bob!

REBEL MODERATOR

...lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'til ya die...'til ya die !"

Comment

none of these were the grape pack kits daw, I did make the WE corvino classico di venito which was a grape pack kit, very nice indeed.
        N.G.W.B.J.
        Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
        Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Working...
        X