Party Exclusive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party Exclusive

I have just bought a 7 day kit " Liebfraumilch Party Exclusive by Ravngaard"
    anybody had any experiance with this its a dried fruit kit and it was bought because i thought £10.99 for 30 bottle was a good deal.
    http://pressboost.co.uk/

Not seen those around
    N.G.W.B.J.
    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
    Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

New to me too, where did you get it from snowdog?
      Discount Home Brew Supplies
      Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
      Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
      National Wine Judge
      N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

Took a trip out yesterday to Leyland home brew
        this is the kit
        Leyland Home Brew have supplied homebrew and winemaking products for over 40 years and were Paines Homebrew Retailer of the year in 1996/97. Our range includes wine, cider, liqueur, spirit & beer kits, brewing equipment, barrels, easy kegs, fermenters and all the necessary ingredients. We stock major brand wine & beer homebrewing kits including Beaverdale, Cellar 7, Cantina, Selection, Vintners Reserve, Hambleton Bard, Solomon Grundy, Brewmaker, Vineco, Kenridge, Primo Vino, Pasto Vino, Chateau, Carafe 21, Vigneron, Magnum, California Connoisseur, Niagra Mist, Youngs, Coopers, Black Rock, Brewferm, Brupaks, Bulldog Brews, Geordie, Tom Caxton, John Bull, Simply, Festival, York Brewery, Woodforde's, St Peters, Better Brew, Slaters, Tooheys, Ultimate, Gluten Free and Muntons. Craft Brewing is our speciality with a great range of malt, hops, yeast and equipment. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced homebrewer our service is hard to beat.TELEPHONE 01772 431030 FOR MORE INFORMATION., Make your own quality wine in as little as 7 days. Browse this section for a terrific choice in 6 or 30 bottle packs.

Party home wine Liebfraumilch -1636-1636
        Dried fruit based kit
        I just wanted something to get a stock built up fast
        Last edited by snowdog; 18-08-2007, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Hmmm interesting, be sure to let us know how it turns out.
          Discount Home Brew Supplies
          Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
          Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
          National Wine Judge
          N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

I love Leyland home brew, really well stocked shop, and nice people, they have been in the game for years and years.

Julies homebrew in Manchester is a little closer to you though surely?
            N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Shop:
              Julies Home Brew
              Address:
              875 Oldham Road
              Newton Heath
              Manchester
              M10 9BH
              Telephone:
              0161 205 6513
              Opening times:
              Mon - Fri 9.30am - 5.00p Saturday 9.30am - 4.30pm Closed Wednesday & Sunday
              N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Think i said in my early posts i used to brew about 10 years ago i have just started again i have not bin there yet but i have tried

homebrewkits.co.uk

Mrs. Diane Lewis
                329 Oldham Road
                Middleton
                Manchester
                M24 2DN

That and
                Julies Home Brew and
                Leyland home brew

are about all i have in my local district was shocked when i found out boots dont have anything anymore. My local wilkinson does stock a bit but that is it unles i want to travel but at least now there is support on the net so if i make a bad brew (again) at least i have support and wont flush it and give up

Comment

I think this is most likely a wine that will be ready to drink as soon as you get it clear and in the bottles.

REBEL MODERATOR

...lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'til ya die...'til ya die !"

Comment

I've heard of these quick kits but haven't tried any myself. Let us know how it comes out.
                    Steve

Comment

A first prize was gained at the Yorkshire federation with a magnum kit (30 bottles £12) if you shepherd the kit well and ferment it in ideal conditions it can produce "decent" wine

it's a shame that boots pulled out of the home brew market, just as I was getting started too...

if you are happy to travel a little for supplies you may want to give things to brew a look also they are in Brighouse (probably as far away as Leyland. it's another well stocked shop) and there is also the brew shop in Stockport, which I think is the best stocked shop I have ever visited, nice guys that run it too.

wine making,winemaking,virtual, wine, circle, virtual wine, virtual wine circle,home winemaking,make wine at home,home made wine,homemade wine,winemaking blog,blog,wine blog,grape growing blog,winemaking forum,winemaking discussion forum,grape growing forum,wine kit,wine making,mead making,make mead,amateur,home made wine,wine,wine,winepress,wine press,press,wine-press,grape,grow grapes,fruit press,fermenting,fermentation,cork,trellis,trellising,home wine making,home made wine,homemade wine,vintner,wine press,homemade,fruit press,winepress,grape,vine,vineyard,growtube,grow tube,grow tubes,blue-x,trellis,trellissing,wine,cellar,bottle filler,wine making,winemaker,home made wine forum,homemade wine forum,vineyard Supply,Logic,airlock,air lock,primary fermenter,primary, secondary fermenter,bottle filler,winemaking dvd,Vineyard Sprayers,wine forum,Winemaking,Adsorption,Airlock,kit wines,mead,mead wines,making homemade wine,wine recipes,winemaking recipes,winemaking techniques,Alcohol,Alternative wine closures Home Wine Making & Grape Growing discussion forum. FREE membership, Live Cellar Web Cam, discounts to members from various suppliers and more. There are product reviews and plenty of recipes from fruit wines, grape wines, to kit wines. This site is to help others who want more information on making home made wine.

http://www.zen37219.zen.co.uk/ (the brew shop)

hope this helps
                      regards
                      Bob
                      N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

hmmmmm
                        the things to brew website appears to be "down"

maybe they are upgrading it...
                        N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Bottled it last night was very easy to make taste is a little bit dry very clear almost like water. Dont think id win any awards with still not sure if it taste like a Liebfraumilch but it is a drinkable wine

Comment

Working...
                          X