Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We had a mish mash of things for NYE. First was the homemade Gewurz that we had with dinner. This was followed by a couple of glasses of Irish Cream, a rum toddy, a red ale, and finally, Champagne to toast the New Year. Then I stumbled off to bed... quite literally.

I'm glad it's a once-a-year holiday. My liver couldn't take much more.
    Steve

Comment

• A very nice bottle of H/M tropical fruit juice wine and a of stella

Comment

• 2010 Merlot - drinking very nice..
        Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

• A bottle of breferm abbey beer

a little over primed but tasty

Comment

• As a nightcap only, i'm sipping a good couple of fingers of "Fireball" Canadian Bourbon
            I love my malts but, even being Scottish this one appeals to my sweet tooth.

Comment

• A bottle of H/M orange,with a hint of honey wine
              and half a dozen pints of EDME lager

Comment

• H/M tropical fruit juice wine and lots of stella

Comment

• Not sure yet, but there will be a lot of it.

Particularly looking forward to the hangover I know I'll have to go with my 6.30am departure and 3 hour car trip
                  Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

• did the 3 hour car trip yesterday (to Three Choirs) so go a free pass tonight iiiiyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

• That's about 25 mins down the road from me.
                      Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

• I'll be cracking open the Jennings Dark Mild clone (BYOBRA version) I have in the cornie when the wife gets home from her night out...!

Comment

• 25mins thats just showing off

Comment

• Had an "Old Grist" sorghum and rice beer last night. I don't know why I bought it or what I was expecting but it was actually pretty decent. The nose reminded me a little of elderflower and it was just hoppy enough to be refreshing.
                            Steve

Comment

• Dunno yet, as I haven't bothered to look to see what I fancy......
                              Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

• Got a bottle of Coats do Rome that was given to me last week. Not too bad, for a bought wine

Comment

Working...
                                X