Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just 1/2 glass Shiraz 2012. Fruity but needs more time in the bottle I think.
    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

• I doubt it Brian, it must have had AT LEAST a day in the bottle
      Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

• Tonight - 2 of my home brew beers: Summer Ale (naturally!) and Get Knotted! Watching Chelsea take Juve apart!!!!
        "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

• A bottle of Alsace Riesling. Full bodied, vanilla ice cream of a wine. Lovely.
          Simon
          "I can certainly see that you know your wine. Most of the guests who stay here wouldn't know the difference between Bordeaux and Claret." - Basil Fawlty

Comment

• Wine number 3, made with kiwi's and supermarket juice.

After 18 months, this is cracking! I only wish i knew how to describe and evaluate it properly!!!

Comment

• Couple of bottles of "Get Knotted" - whilst enjoying the rugby league and the Ryder Cup!! C'mon Europe!!!!
              "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

• Originally posted by Delmonteman View Post
                Wine number 3, made with kiwi's and supermarket juice.

After 18 months, this is cracking! I only wish i knew how to describe and evaluate it properly!!!
                We passed around a good eval sheet last saturday night mate.........

Bob/Paul - Any chance of a PDF copy uploaded for us? Might be useful!!!!

Comment

• Birthday drink tonight: an 05 commercial Rioja, in a B&B on Skye.
                  Pete the Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by goldseal View Post
                    Birthday drink tonight: an 05 commercial Rioja, in a B&B on Skye.
                    And I would drive 500 miles..........
                    N.G.W.B.J.
                    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
                    Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

• A very nice bottle of H/M rice&raisin wine
                      and a couple of tin's of lager

Comment

• Belhaven Best Bitter - Inverness Premier Inn
                        Pete the Instructor

Comment

• A couple of nights ago, I opened the first bottle of Cherry Juice wine. This is a WN1 style wine (a rosé), and I was quite impressed. I'll be making more.

Recipe here:
                          Pete the Instructor

Comment

• Coffee tonight.. night 5 of 7 on night shift

Comment

• Evening all! this is my first post on this forum. Enjoying a kit wine tonight - it's a Beaverdale Pinot Grigio - it's a bit young yet, but nice nevertheless. Hopefully it will have improved by Christmas

Comment

• Bottle of Phoenix white wine tonight, Kindly hand delivered by Goldseal

Very tasty

Comment

Working...
                                X