Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight, to celebrate reaching 40 Not Out, I shall be having some cheese, a glass or 4 of port, and enjoying the first night of the Proms on the TV......BLISS!!!
    "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

• First time in this family's history we've booked a box at Albert's Hall. OK, not last night, but a romping good night nevertheless. Very excited. I bet the wine is rubbish!
      Now bottling 20DJs of 2013 red and making room to rack 5 carboys of 2014 red to the DJs where they can wait for another winter.
      Thank goodness for eBay! (local cache of DJs)

Comment

• Originally posted by ToulouseLePlot View Post
        First time in this family's history we've booked a box at Albert's Hall. OK, not last night, but a romping good night nevertheless. Very excited. I bet the wine is rubbish!
        Not jealous, not jealous not jealous la la la la (sticks fingers in ears and wanders off)

;o)
        "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

• Belated birthday greetings Mr H
          N.G.W.B.J.
          Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
          Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

• I had heard The Who had done Sheffield and Birmingham - didn't realise they were up at the Albert Hall
            Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

• Happy birthday for yesterday Dave.

I had vip tickets to a teenage cancer Trust gig at the RAH a few years ago and was impressed with the catering. Fantastic venue, you will have a great time.

Rob

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Tesco Finest Manzanilla sherry. Straight from the fridge, on a warm evening. Fantastic.
                Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

• Just a plain old simple glass of cerveza.

Gary

Comment

• At the moment I'm drinking a Piccini Prosecco Vino Spumante Extra Dry, which is very tastefull. It is a pretty expensive one, but my brother gave me a voucher which he found on http://www.voucherbox.co.uk/ with 50 % of on Tesco's wine, so I could afford it this time They often have these kinds of discounts, so if you're interested, you should keep an eye on it. I'll just enjoy the sun now with my lovely prosecco.

Comment

• Just back from the Proms: got a gang together and took a box (dontcha-no), very happy event, wonderfuls spectacle, great music. Wine supplied by Dick Turpin and brewed by his brother Ric Turpentine, Train home 30 degree mausoleum at snail's pace, so needed a refresher...... 18 month old lychee a la Bob. Hits all the boxes!
                      Now bottling 20DJs of 2013 red and making room to rack 5 carboys of 2014 red to the DJs where they can wait for another winter.
                      Thank goodness for eBay! (local cache of DJs)

Comment

• 18 months old Lychee sounds pretty good to me! I could use a refresher at the moment..

Comment

• 2010 grapefest Merlot. No longer as rough as a badger's armpit. Quite promising now.
                          Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

• Originally posted by goldseal View Post
                            2010 grapefest Merlot. No longer as rough as a badger's armpit. Quite promising now.
                            Nicely!

For me - Fosters and Lime at the Caravan in Hunstanton (Thank you mobile internets!!!)

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveH View Post
                              Nicely!

For me - Fosters and Lime at the Caravan in Hunstanton (Thank you mobile internets!!!)
                              Is that static or mobile Dave? I'm currently enjoying a glass of 2011 Elderberry and Blackberry wine at Rockley Park Poole in our static.

Comment

• Originally posted by robwrx View Post
                                Is that static or mobile Dave? I'm currently enjoying a glass of 2011 Elderberry and Blackberry wine at Rockley Park Poole in our static.
                                It's a 4 berth mobile Rob (23 foot long), with a fixed bed (Coachman VIP). Here on a season long pitch though - so great for weekends away, as well as main summer hols. Got all mod-cons though - including a Sat Dish on the roof LOL! Although i'm sleeping in the awning! Once a tenty, always a tenty!! ) Thank heavens for all-you-can eat data from 3, and my trusty Galaxy S3 as a mobile hotspot!

Comment

Working...
                                X