Disastrous day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrillMonkey View Post
    Hmmm, Interesting! I live in the North East of Hampshire, over near Basingstoke. Not sure a drive down to West Sussex would be economical tho, it'll cost an arm and a leg in petrol.

How many DJ's you after? Want any brown ones? I may well be able to spare a couple and a few brown ones. I'm in Farnham from Sunday night for a couple of weeks.

Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
      How many DJ's you after? Want any brown ones? I may well be able to spare a couple and a few brown ones. I'm in Farnham from Sunday night for a couple of weeks.

Rich
      Excellent! That's just down the road. I'm after 2 or 3 just for aging the wines. Brown or clear I don't mind. I will still ferment in the plastic ones.

Let me know what you want for them

Comment

Originally posted by GrillMonkey View Post

Let me know what you want for them
        Bottle of wine to try? I'll dig 3 brown ones out if that's ok. They'll need a good clean etc though, been in the loft a while.

Rich

Comment

Thankyou very much.

Sounds like a deal. Although I've only got my first ever batch bottled... you have been warned

PM me with some contact details and we can organise where and when to meet.

Comment

Just want to say a huge thank you to Rich for donating sone glass demijohns to the GrillMonkey Winery and a few wine making tips to boot.

Comment

Eye he's a good guy, generous sort
              Wine making is friend making
              Discount Home Brew Supplies
              Chairman of 5 Towns Wine & Beer Makers Circle!
              Convenor of Judges YFAWB Show Committee
              National Wine Judge
              N.G.W.B.J Member

Comment

No problem at all. Glad to help. Looking forward to trying your wine this weekend

Comment

Working...
                X