This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
    You say that rob, but think on.....when they interview axe murderers neighbours, they always say the same......ooooh he was so normal, seemed like a nice guy

so i think Pete could be a closet hatchet man, lets face it, anyone who names their yeast starters is obviously a fruit loop
    Indeed......so if we see Pete rocking a penguin puppet next time we see him, we're screwed!!! :P

Mr Flibble says........Game Over Boys! LOL!!!!!
    "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveH View Post
      Indeed......so if we see Pete rocking a penguin puppet next time we see him, we're screwed!!! :P

Mr Flibble says........Game Over Boys! LOL!!!!!
      Now I have an image of Pete in a red and white gingham dress with matching hat, hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by robwrx View Post
        Now I have an image of Pete in a red and white gingham dress with matching hat, hilarious
        "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

• flibble3.jpg
          Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

• Originally posted by goldseal View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]2942[/ATTACH]
            That's the image

Comment

• Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
              lets face it, anyone who names their yeast starters is obviously a fruit loop
              Eh ??
              I'm not sure my Pedro, my Portugese floor corker, will agree with that

I accquired another batch of rhubarb today.
              Appox 3 kilo

I also got 2.5 kilos of raspberries for 4 quid out of Asda

I am going to start a few gallons off over the next couple of days
              Insecure people try to make you feel smaller.

Confident people love to see you walk taller

Comment

• Originally posted by spritzer View Post
                Eh ??
                I'm not sure my Pedro, my Portugese floor corker, will agree with that
                lol

love it
                N.G.W.B.J.
                Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
                Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

• Just started 2 gallons of pineapple juice and orange&carrot juice,wine.
                  these ingredients will make 2 gallons.
                  2lt-white grape juice.
                  2lt-pineapple juice.
                  1.5lt-orange&carrot juice.
                  1700g-sugar.
                  1-cup of strong black tea.
                  1tsp-GP wine yeast compound.(1 tsp per gallon)
                  water.

Comment

• Pressed my Black cherry port off the skins. 10 days - I didn't dare linger longer though still plenty of sugar (I recently fed it) IU probably could have waited. Any way, delighted with the level of extraction, flavour etc. Also, worried a little about being in Bob's house with Pete last Grapefest. I didn't think about it at the time but his eyes were so wild when we were watching "In Bruges". He seemed so well, normal.
                    Simon
                    "I can certainly see that you know your wine. Most of the guests who stay here wouldn't know the difference between Bordeaux and Claret." - Basil Fawlty

Comment

• I have no idea what stabstabstabcutcutcut!!! you are talking about.
                      Pete the Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by goldseal View Post
                        I have no idea what stabstabstabcutcutcut!!! you are talking about.
                        Totally and utterly Quackers !

Comment

• I have got rhubarb defrosting, hopefully enough for 5 gallons
                          Insecure people try to make you feel smaller.

Confident people love to see you walk taller

Comment

• busy bottling filtering and just put my first kit with grape skins from primary to secondary fermenter squeezed those little darlings dry I did. Nice red hands!!!.
                            Life would be better if I could brew it as fast as we drink it!

Comment

• Which kit was that? Presumably WinExpert.

Me, I fired up another Luna Rossa kit (highly recommended for an early-drinking red with plenty of body).
                              Pete the Instructor

Comment

• A bit of tasting this afternoon (strictly NOT for enjoyment ). A Kenridge Petit Verdot / Cab Sav (2 years old) - still like a tweaked Beaverdale kit, quite disappointing. A WE Supertuscan, which is 18 months old and very EVERYTHING. When it settles down (probably in about 3 years by the taste of it), I reckon it's going to be quite good .

Psyching myself up to get a couple of gallons on the go tomorrow - probably a WN1 + Gooseberry, and an Ancient Orange Mead (4 years sine I made one). This is a really bad idea, filling fermentaers and using yeast stocks just a few weeks before GF, but what the heck.
                                Pete the Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                X