This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done matey! Congratulations!
    Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

• Congratulations!

So long as she knows about your obsessive hobby BEFORE you get married you should be fine.

Comment

• Congrats.. bet Brewtrax hasn't got a tick box for that on his software!
        To err is human.. to drink divine...

Comment

• Koomber, very many congrats (ya dirty wee pup). Make her proud mate!!
          Keep on Truckin

Comment

• wow.....caught her off gaurd eh?

so......a forum wedding?

do we get to vote on everything (like the other wedding)
            N.G.W.B.J.
            Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
            Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

• A forum wedding - for Pete's sake don't get us all voting again! You might end up getting married in a football strip, and then traveling by bicycle to your honeymoon in Libya
              Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

• Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
                wow.....caught her off gaurd eh?

so......a forum wedding?

do we get to vote on everything (like the other wedding)
                Vote for the 'First Dance' song maybe

500 Miles anyone??
                "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

• It gotta be a web event! Live streaming and everything surely.

VWC - Virtual Wedding Ceremony

Comment

• spicy Banana wine.

I have just started two gallons of wine,with cloves and honey.
                    it's fermenting like all ready

Comment

• Just bottled 1 gallon of wine no. 1 apple and elderflower and 1 gallon of wine no. 2 blueberry. Both were bulk aged for 3 months and tasted fab.

Comment

• Bought a number of cases of bottles today. I have 12 gallons of Chenin Blanc, 5 gallons Viognier, and 3 gallons of "Apple Pie" wine to bottle this weekend.
                        Steve

Comment

• Not a lot lately, due to some IT-related woes.

Yesterday I finally got around to building a temperature controller (basically a box of electronics from Hong Kong, thrown into a box with power points, switches, fuses and a lot of cable).

Racked the latest of Rich's brew-in-a-bag concoctions today. I can't say much, but if the smell is anything to go by, this will be good
                          Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

• Just done 12 bottle of OSH. Nice capper mister!

Comment

• Still not much. I need to rack my VR Champlaise and bottle the Rich-brew-in-a-bag, but the plumbers are here replacing our boiler - water/power situation uncertain
                              Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

• I started my first Winexpert kit tonight, a Chilean Merlot. Having tried Beaverdale, California Connoisseur and Kenridge I thought it about time I gave an expensive kit a go.

Comment

Working...
                                X