No announcement yet.

Should I grow a beard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have the start of Dennis Healey eyebrows (oh caloo calay lucky me eh!), and usually a couple of very long white hairs on my chin nestled amongst the others. their presence and formation puzzles me as i don't see any short white ones, could they possibly turn white overnight? and they are rogueish too, defying gravity, and the crowd, to stick out at strange angles. So i think i'll label all my odd hairs "distinguished" too.

itchy stage doesn't last long btw, but while it does mrs G might love/hate it if you nuzzle her neck at this stage ... or may be rendered helpless by the tickle ... whatever, its good to know about these new found powers and put them to work when it suits
    To most people solutions mean answers. To chemists solutions are things that are mixed up.
    A fine wine is a fine wine, 1st time may be by accident, 2nd time is by design - that's why you keep notes.

Comment

Mrs. G hates it.

Good
      Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

Kryptonite!
        To most people solutions mean answers. To chemists solutions are things that are mixed up.
        A fine wine is a fine wine, 1st time may be by accident, 2nd time is by design - that's why you keep notes.

Comment

You lot should have had a competition to see whose was best after a fortnight
          Insecure people try to make you feel smaller.

Confident people love to see you walk taller

Comment

Mine's just grey
            “Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!”
            Groucho Marx

Comment

what? Crisps?
              Groucho Marx

Comment

Unforseen error

Obvious really - this thing needs a bit of a tidy up and I dn't have a beard trimmer.

This might be the end of the road
                Pete the Instructor

Comment

If you go for the ZZ Top look, no trimmer needed.

Ok.. on second thought, you may just want to trim up the mustache portion from time to time, so you are still able to insert nourishment into the food orifice.
                  Steve

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernWiner View Post
                    If you go for the ZZ Top look, no trimmer needed.

Ok.. on second thought, you may just want to trim up the mustache portion from time to time, so you are still able to insert nourishment into the food orifice.
                    Naw Steve most English beard growers use mustache wax. With a little training I think Pete will look cool with twisted curly ends .
                    http://www.winensuds.com/ Gotta love this hobby

Comment

scissors and razor takes care of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernWiner View Post
                        Actually it works un-trimmed - as a wine filter. You can bottle it cloudy

In reality, though, it's just a bit scruffy. It's coming off
                        Pete the Instructor

Comment

The wife gave you 'the look' again didn't she?
                          Groucho Marx

Comment

I have been getting 'that' look since I started on Boxing Day .
                            Pete the Instructor

Comment

Well if it's not the look, you've obviosly got a great deal on razors
                              Groucho Marx

Comment

Weirdly I bought a new electric razor AFTER I started the Beard Experiment. I'm itching (literally) to try it out
                                Pete the Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                X