No announcement yet.

Wine bottles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have 125 please, or there abouts then please Bob. When would this be happening? Are you putting a closing date on this, I've a couple of people at work that may be interested.

Rich

Comment

I'll take 150 as firm order and another 50 if there are any spares.

May also be able to help out Bob with storage, distribution. Spend a lot of time in the lincoln and grimsby area, so can bring some out that way.
      sigpic

Comment

Could prob up mine to 150 or so, depending on when they are getting ordered.

Anyone else? we need to get this up to a pallet full to get them!!!!!!!!!

I could deliver some down towards either lincoln or birmingham at some point on my travels if that helps anyone here.

Rich

Comment

OK boys and girls, this got left because I got busy with other things....

who would want them?
          how many would you want?

they would need to be collected from my house as thats where they would be delivered....

there will be no shipping onwards, nor will there be any haggling like last time...as it is me doing you the favour ......sorry to be so forthright but I got totally hacked off last time

we need to order a pallette which is 1116 bottles(If i remember correctly) and the price is still around 40p per bottle.....

so roll up roll up, if there is enough interest then ill dig deeper for info
          Last edited by lockwood1956; 18-08-2008, 01:07 PM.
          N.G.W.B.J.
          Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
          Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

I will deffo have 100.
            National Wine Judge NGWBJ

Secretary of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Society

My friends would think I was a nut, turning water into wine....... Lyrics from Solsbury hill by Peter Gabriel

Member of THE newest wine circle in Yorkshire!!

Comment

Tentatively I'd like 100 please.
              HRH Her Lushness

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Comment

I'm struggling to get green corkable bottles, as per a previous post.

Passing your place on the evening of 6th Sept, and again at Grapefest. That'll probably be it for this year - any other visit would be a heck of a trip.

So, if you can get them by 6th or 23rd Sept, 60 please. I'd like to take more, but I think I'll be struggling to get many a Clio
                Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

I would still like 150 please bob.

Oh bottling time without having to have them in the bath first.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X