Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
    Morrisons do them

the are PEK brand, I'm sure other supermarkets stock them too.

Regards
    Bob
    Most of the "ones" around here, still have "Safeways" over the door, but I'd have to use the store finder as they sold off what was the nearest one.

PEK eh ? That reminds me of the adverts for their "chopped pork" when I was a kid (and Poland was still ruled by the Communists).

God, I can hear the advert in my head now!
    Originally posted by yul View Post
    That's the one fatbloke. Isn't there anything you don't know lockwood.
    Cheers yul - when I work out where the nearest one is I can have a look (Ok so if I get there when they've still got some in stock I'll probably buy a couple of jars, I've heard of Bilberries, but don't remember ever tasting/eating any)

regards

JtFB
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Originally posted by chris_b View Post
      Is there a list somewhere of which fruits are malic vs those that are citric?
      Yes there is.......

N.G.W.B.J.
      Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
      Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Ooops! I am ashamed to say I remember seeing that now but I forgot it was there. Sorry Boss !

REBEL MODERATOR

...lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'til ya die...'til ya die !"

Comment

Thanks for your responses re my blackcurrant wine - I'll stop hijacking this bilberry thread and start a new one with some more details.

Chris

Comment

Working...
          X