Early harvesting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early harvesting?

Picked a load of Loganberries today - ripening a couple of weeks earlier than usual - anyone else found anything to pluck?

Originally posted by TStarr View Post
    Picked a load of Loganberries today - ripening a couple of weeks earlier than usual - anyone else found anything to pluck?
    Yes, we've already had 14 lb or so of rasps, but there'll be more this evening or tomorrow. Plus the 2 mystery plans we have (possibly marionberry) have also started producing. Only had a couple of berries thus far, but there's a small mountain that's almost ready.....
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

Cherries are ready
      Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

There were mulberries all over my lawn, but Mrs. G has been persuaded to go and pick up the good ones
        Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

Black/redcurrants all harvested and frozen, been picking loganberries and cherries for over a week, summer raspberries are finished, but still loads of strawberries.

Read on another forum yesterday that the first ripe cherry plums have appeared, but I've just returned from a walk and they're still green here.

Saw the first dewberries colouring up at the weekend and the first blackberries should be ripe in around a fortnight. The sloes are darkening up and I've actually seen a few purple ones already.
          My Brewlist@Jan2011

Comment

There is quite a few dewberries in the office !
            Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Working...
            X