X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oops

was signed in as Martina
    N.G.W.B.J.
    Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
    Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Originally posted by medpretzel View Post
      The white grape concentrate was used to add vinosity (I had run out of Red concentrate) I didint worry about the colour f the concentrate as it was ink black from all the black fruits on board. But ordinarily i would have added red concentrate.

Remember red wines are not always made solely from red grapes, Chianti and Chateau neuf du pape sometimes contain white grapes, it can add a layer of complexity.

hope that helps

regards
      Bob
      This is spooky. While doing some research on Saturday to give some info on a bottle of Shiraz intended as a gift I discovered that the Shiraz grape have been DNA profiled to two obscure grapes from southeastern France, Dureza and Mondeuse Blanche. One red, one white. linky. Normally take anything from Wiki with a pinch of salt but this one looks pretty much okay.
      Okay, now I get it. The difference between drinkable and ready....

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
        oops

was signed in as Martina
        Ha ha! You're all the same person, you're just trying to pass yourself off as a whole winemaking community. You internet fraudster you! I bet if we ripped your Scooby Doo style mask off you would turn out to be CJJJJJJJ Berry! Or Bernard Mathews!

Comment

Originally posted by Leon View Post
          I bet if we ripped your Scooby Doo style mask off you would turn out to be CJJJJJJJ Berry! Or Bernard Mathews!
          I would have gotten away with it too, if it hadn't been for them pesky kids!

N.G.W.B.J.
          Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
          Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Working...
          X