Dispensing from a cornie keg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post a link to it on Jimsbeerkit and tell them your using it for wine
    Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
    Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
    -Police Squad

Comment

Originally posted by youreds91 View Post
      Get in there!

Thanks to the seller for the poor listing so no one else picked it up. He did confirm it's a CO2/N2.

Well done you! (I was watching that - but didn't bother to bid luckily)
      Nice one. Any probs just post 'em here!!
      Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Argon Bottles and regulators can be found at Halfords (yes thats right...the bike and car place)

My bottle was around £13 and rhe regulator about £15
        N.G.W.B.J.
        Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
        Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
          Argon Bottles and regulators can be found at Halfords (yes thats right...the bike and car place)

My bottle was around £13 and rhe regulator about £15

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo. Was is a proper reg (like linky above)
          Gluten free, caffeine free, dairy free, fat free – you gotta love this red wine diet!

Comment

Originally posted by Cellar_Rat View Post
            nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo. Was is a proper reg (like linky above)
            £13.99 gets you 390g of Argon, don't think it would go too far for our purposes. Could this be the reg?

Comment

Originally posted by youreds91 View Post
              £13.99 gets you 390g of Argon, don't think it would go too far for our purposes. Could this be the reg?
              390g will be used in an instant. Halfords stuff is aimed at IMO hobby welding. The cyclinder you need are 2-3 foot high and what is used by the pub trade.

The reg needs to have gauges. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/180619376165 is a good example.

The cyclinder is the pink topped one at the bottom. http://www.uk.airliquide.com/en/prod...e-gases-3.html

Comment

Working...
              X