Bottle Shock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biggles View Post
    Ir i were to pay £60 for a cake mix i would certainly be tasting it at every stage.........

me too....

I still fight the kids for bowl licking privileges.
    I wish I was a glow worm
    Cos a glow worm's never glum
    It's hard to be unhappy
    When the sun shines out your bum

Comment

One last quick question. Will the addition of sweetner, oak, Biolees and tannis void the kit makers warantee?

JC

Comment

Originally posted by jcnoren View Post
        One last quick question. Will the addition of sweetner, oak, Biolees and tannis void the kit makers warantee?

JC
        By the time you add any of these things, the kits are generally beyond the stage where anything covered by the warranty would normally apply. Warranty-related problems usually occur before and during fermentation, as well as clearing.

But, to answer your question, additives are not covered under any warranty. The manufacturer is not going to refund your purchase if you add Biolees to your wine and then decide you don't like it. But that's what bench trials are for.
        Steve

Comment

I have just bottled a gallon of the White Burgundy and it is now fabulous stuff, nice and crisp and tastes of apricot and peach.
          National Wine Judge NGWBJ

Secretary of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Society

My friends would think I was a nut, turning water into wine....... Lyrics from Solsbury hill by Peter Gabriel

Member of THE newest wine circle in Yorkshire!!

Comment

Working...
          X