Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackberry Wine ('09) from the bramble in the garden. Always a stunner, had it with a selection of cheeses. purrfik.
    To most people solutions mean answers. To chemists solutions are things that are mixed up.
    A fine wine is a fine wine, 1st time may be by accident, 2nd time is by design - that's why you keep notes.

Comment

• Originally posted by HappyKillmore View Post
      Beaverdale Rioja, I rarely drink any other red now days, I make a gallon a month and drink when it gets to 3 months.
      I
      make at least two gallons a month and have over 40 gallons maturing

Comment

• A belvino chardonnay (very very very young and rough) and I've ust opened the last bottle of 2009 Beaverdale Vieux Chateau Du Roi, very nice and jammy. Can only have a glass though otherwise I'll have a migraine tommorow without fail (can't drink reds at all )

Comment

• Just settling down for VWC meeting, and have poured myself a glass of Giordano winery Raggiante...it is described as a blend of Mediterranean grapes (tastes like Pinot Grigio to me)

N.G.W.B.J.
          Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
          Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

• Last 2 bottles of Cascade Ale tonight.........had a bit of a day so chilling out with beer and champions league footie.
            "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

• Glass of Belvino Red, more than happy with this dark Rose Wine, for a kit wine. Improving with age in a hurry too. Was in Asda today looking at frozen fruit.....running recipes through my head
              Keep on Truckin

Comment

• Tea, yet again. Hopefully that will change this evening.
                Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

• Tonight, a bottle of 2008 La Vialla "Casa Conforto" chianti......perfect for tonight's sport - Champions League footie followed by Day 1 of THE ASHES!!! BRING IT ON!!!!
                  "There are 10 types of people who understand Binary; those that do and those that don't.........."

Comment

• A Heron Bay Micro-winery Cab Sav from 2008. It has developed considerabl since the last VWC comp - intense and fruity

I have a feeling I'll stay awake for the first over of the first Test. Sky+ is a wonderful thing
                    Pete the Instructor

It looks like Phil Donahue throwing up into a tuba

Comment

• A Rather tasty Erdringer Dunkel. Bit thin on the mouth feel but a loooooverly beer.

Got a selection of 'so long as it's not Real ale beers' I love real ale, but I feel the need to expand my palet with american ales and european (good) lagers!
                      Dutch Gunderson: Who are you and how did you get in here?
                      Frank Drebin: I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
                      -Police Squad

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveH View Post
                        Champions League footie followed by Day 1 of THE ASHES!!! BRING IT ON!!!!
                        COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!

My money is on Peterson to take the colonials apart! out of form or not (although he is technically a colonial too...he is now a naturalised Englishman)

COME ON!!!!
                        N.G.W.B.J.
                        Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
                        Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

• Originally posted by lockwood1956 View Post
                          COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!

My money is on Peterson to take the colonials apart! out of form or not (although he is technically a colonial too...he is now a naturalised Englishman)

COME ON!!!!
                          After all he's been through recently Bob, i couldn't agree with you more. Think that Swann and Anderson are going to be key men with the ball, and KP and Straussy with the bat. Series win to England 2-1 i hope. Dunno if i'm going to make the start though - i've just finished this bottle of Chianti LOL!

Comment

• Hobgoblin. I love real ales too, so I'm drinking them

Comment

• doombar (x2 pints) + guinness when it had warmed up a bit; enjoyed them muchly too
                              To most people solutions mean answers. To chemists solutions are things that are mixed up.
                              A fine wine is a fine wine, 1st time may be by accident, 2nd time is by design - that's why you keep notes.

Comment

• Tonight it's a of carling and a glass of my 2009 blackberry wine

Comment

Working...
                                X