Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthernWiner View Post
    -----%<-----
    By the way, if I haven't done so before, I'd like to thank the Europeans for those dandelions that seem to be quickly spreading across my yard this weekend.
    Aren't you supposed to be trying to turn them into wine ???

regards

JtFB
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Some blog ramblings

Comment

I consider dandelion weeds a pestilence !!! They ruin the look of my otherwise pretty bermuda grass turf.

I really hope you all know I was kidding about Vernon spreading disease !

REBEL MODERATOR

...lay down the boogie and play that funky music 'til ya die...'til ya die !"

Comment

Originally posted by Hippie View Post
        I consider dandelion weeds a pestilence !!! They ruin the look of my otherwise pretty bermuda grass turf.

I couldn't agree more, which is why, having picked what I need for wine, all mine are about to be zapped with weedkiller.

Daisies are a different matter. I think they pretty-up the grass and look cheerful.
        Let's party

AKA Brunehilda - Last of the Valkaries

Comment

Originally posted by Hippie View Post

of course dude!
          N.G.W.B.J.
          Member of 5 Towns Wine and Beer Makers Society (Yorkshire's newest)
          Wine, mead and beer maker

Comment

Vernon has been planted in the greenhouse earlier in the year and was cut back to two buds, he seems to like his new home and is thriving
            Attached Files
            N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

He is now about 18 inchess taller than this, and I may nip out the growing tip soon, as he is almost 6ft.
              N.G.W.B.J.

Comment

Working...
              X